Thanks for your interest in joining the Conference.
To make your registration fast and easy, on-site registration is opened on April 29-30. Please simply visit our reception on L7 of Cordis Hong Kong 10 minutes earlier before the lecture session.
Member of any one of the co-organizers
Nurse and Allied Health Professionals
|Conference (29 – 30 April 2017)
HK$250 per person
HK$500 per person
HK$250 per person
|Conference Banquet (29 April 2017)
HK$200 per person
|Full Package (Conference + Banquet)
HK$450 per person
* Note: Registration fees are non-refundable.
List of co-organizations
|Association of Private Medical Specialists of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Hong Kong Association of Rehabilitation Medicine
Hong Kong College of Cardiology
Hong Kong IBD Society
Hong Kong Institute of Allergy
Hong Kong Liver Cancer and Gastrointestinal Cancer Foundation
Hong Kong Medical Association
Hong Kong Men’s Health Society
Hong Kong Obesity Society
Hong Kong Ophthalmological Society
Hong Kong Private Hospitals Association
Hong Kong Public Doctors’ Association
Hong Kong Society for Coloproctology
Hong Kong Society for Emergency Medicine and Surgery
Hong Kong Society of Breast Surgeons
Hong Kong Society of Clinical Oncology
Hong Kong Society of Critical Care Medicine
Hong Kong Society of Digestive Endoscopy
Hong Kong Society of Endocrinology, Metabolism & Reproduction
Hong Kong Society of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
Hong Kong Society of Medical Genetics
Hong Kong Society of Minimal Access Surgery
Hong Kong Society of Muscloskeletal Pain
Hong Kong Society of Otorhinolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Hong Kong Society of Palliative Medicine
|Hong Kong Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
Hong Kong Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Hong Kong Society of Practising Urologists
Hong Kong Society of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
Hong Kong Society of Uro-Oncology
Hong Kong Thyroid Society
Hong Kong Urogynaecology Association
Hong Kong Urological Association
The Federation of Medical Societies of Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
The Hong Kong Cancer Therapy Society
The Hong Kong Geriatrics Society
The Hong Kong Neurosurgical Society
The Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association
The Hong Kong Society for Infectious Diseases
The Hong Kong Society of Diagnostic Radiologists
The Hong Kong Society of Endourology
The Hong Kong Society of Gastroenterology
The Hong Kong Society of Interventional Radiology
The Hong Kong Society of Psychiatrists
The Hong Kong Society of Rheumatology
The Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Hong Kong
The Osteoporosis Society of Hong Kong
The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong
The Society of Physicians of Hong Kong
More about Lunch Symposium
- Pre-registration is required for the lunch symposium due to limited seating.
- In the event of oversubscription, seats will be allocated by lottery.
- SMS confirmation will be sent to successful registrants prior to the Conference.
- The M3C Organizing Committee reserves the right of final decision.
What you should know
- Each registrant should complete a registration form.
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent via SMS or email upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. Any changes or alterations to your registration must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat.
- Prior to the event, an SMS or email message will be sent to successful registrants for on-site check-in. Please ensure you have filled in a mobile phone number or email address in active use in the registration form.
- The information provided in the registration form will only be used for the purpose of event registration and Conference-related communication.
Whom to contact
M3C 7.0 Mega Conference Secretariat
Ms Cynthia Cheung/Ms Emily Wong
Tel: 2912 9914 / 2912 9917
Fax: 2899 2267
Address: 4/F, 9 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong